Meet Mrs. Laprise

Back to Article
Back to Article

Meet Mrs. Laprise

Mrs. Laprise is the new Holbrook Middle-High School's band teacher. She has been teaching her students (soon to be musicians) for one year now.

Dhir Patel

Dhir Patel

Dhir Patel

Dhir Patel, Junior Editor

Mrs. Kaitlyn Laprise is the new music teacher at the Holbrook Middle-High School and she will be directing all of the school’s choirs and bands. In addition to the existing programs, she has also started an after-school jazz band, which is open to any students in grades 6-12. 

Mrs. Laprise has always loved music and loves working with her students, especially those that are excited to work with her. She says, “I love sharing music with young students who are so happy to be here.” The range of grade levels is very exciting for her because she gets to be involved in her students’ lives for a long time.

Outside of music, Mrs. Laprise enjoys arts and crafts, running, biking, and hiking. She says that if she wasn’t a music teacher then she would probably be teaching another subject, like math.

Mrs. Laprise studied Music Education at Ithaca College and used to teach music at Milton High School. She is replacing Ms. Julie Roth as the band and chorus teacher and Mr. Jeff Hobart as the after-school chorus director. 

Dhir Patel, Junior Editor

Dhir Patel is a 7th grade student who is a junior editor and has written for The Holbrook Hub for 2 years. His interests include basketball, math, writing,...

1 Comment

One Response to “Meet Mrs. Laprise”

1. reniya phillips on January 22nd, 2019 3:12 pm

I love riverdale

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

Spider-Man PS4

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

Movie Review: Creed 2

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

The Spring Musical Is Grease!

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

Tribute to Marvel Creator, Stan Lee

• A&E

Rob’s Music Review

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

Movie Review: The Clock Is Ticking (to See This Movie)

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

“The Nun” Conjures Big Scares

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

Children of Holbrook Star in Children of Eden

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

A Magical Ride at Theater Camp

• Meet Mrs. Laprise

A&E

Holbrook Students “Shine a Light” in Heathers